The Gentlest of Infirmities

Thoughts on books, movies, comics, Prince and more!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Pharmacy Humor

Had to make a 4 AM run to Walgreens for Preparation H suppositories (for me), condoms (for me also, ahem!), and some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.

Told my girlfriend I was going to tell the clerk how embarrassed we were with our purchases that we got up and came at 4 am. (While actually 4 AM to us is like 7 PM for normal folk). She said the clerk won't care but I tried it out anyway:

Laid the items out and said, a little slowly, "We are so embarrassed......at buying such.......expensive high fat Ice Cream...that we got up and came at 4 in the morning!"

Not a smile. nothing. sigh.....

Hey, I laughed in the parking lot and I'm my most favorite and most important audience so that's all that matters, I cracked myself up.

So there.

Chunky Monkey if you're wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home